Our contact details
Name: King Brothers (Finance) Ltd t/a GRV 4 Fridge Vans
Address: KBF House, 55 Victoria Road, Burgess Hill, RH15 9LH
The type of personal information we collect
If you visit our site, we will collect and process the following information for the purposes of maintaining website security:
- IP address
- web browser type and version
- operating system
- the URL of the site you came to our site from
To manage the cookies and similar technologies used (tracking pixels, web beacons, etc.) and related consents, we use the consent tool “Real Cookie Banner”. Details on how “Real Cookie Banner” works can be found at https://devowl.io/rcb/data-processing/.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data in this context are Art. 6 (1) lit. c GDPR and Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest is the management of the cookies and similar technologies used and the related consents.
The provision of personal data is neither contractually required nor necessary for the conclusion of a contract. You are not obliged to provide the personal data. If you do not provide the personal data, we will not be able to manage your consents.
If you use our contact form, we will collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (name and contact details)
- The details of your enquiry.
- The URL of the page you made the enquiry on.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You filled out the contact form on our website, or sent us an email directly.
We use the information that you have given us in order to respond to your enquiry.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent: You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored in an email inbox.
We keep name, contact details, and the details of your enquiry indefinitely.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access: You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification: You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure: You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing: You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing: You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability: You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk